Introducing a more secure, fast and convenient solution for signing documents
At Allan Hall, we are committed to using the latest technology and practices to assist our clients achieve their business and financial goals and maximise their success. DocuSign is a secure, new and instant way to sign documents directly from your workplace – allowing you to sign documents anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Benefits of DocuSign
- Flexible – You can review, sign and return your documents anytime, anywhere. Whether you are using a Mac, PC, tablet or Smartphone, DocuSign is accessible by any device.
- Fast and convenient – You no longer need to download a document, print it, sign it and then mail it back. With the click of a button, documents are sent directly to you and you are able to sign and return in the same speed.
- Eco-friendly – Electronic signing means less print waste and a step in the right direction towards more environmentally friendly practices.
- Secure – DocuSign also provides a highly secure direct sync with your online document storage provider.
- Lawful – Electronic Signature has been recognized by law in Australia since 1999. To understand the appropriate use of legal electronic signatures visit the DocuSign website. If you are unsure about its use in relation to a document, please contact one of our business advisors.
How does it work?
DocuSign has been created to make signing documents more convenient. Signing a document electronically can be completed in 4 easy steps:
1. Your document is emailed to you
3. Sign your document with a secure electronic signature
4. Your signed document is sent back to Allan Hall Business Advisors
DocuSign have created a thorough step by step guide and video to show you just how easy the entire signing process is, so check it out.
Still have questions?
No problems! We’re here to help with any questions that you may have, about any part of the process, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
DocuSign have also put together some really helpful answers to Frequently Asked Questions.